Saturday, February 10, 2007

Snow on the ski hills again

It's only fair to report that those same ski hills which lay bare last month are now getting piles of snowfall.

Does this invalidate my concerns about global warming? NO.

Does it mean that every little glitch in the climate can be attributed with certainty to global warming? NO.

But, there are too many little glitches to ignore. I am very glad to see snow falling around the Great Lakes, because snow is water, and water is the cure for drought. The water levels in the Great Lakes are down. The big dump of snow is what we need.

I know it's inconvenient for everyone living in the snow belt to deal with this, but I'm so relieved to see it.

In terms of what this means for global warming... it's one of many "maybe this was caused by" things. I don't dismiss it, not at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home